Friday, April 20, 2012

Microsoft WCF Test Client error after installing BizTalk Service SDK

Ever since adding a bunch of BizTalk stuff to my development machine, I’ve had a (admittedly) small problem with the WCF test client (wcftestclient.exe).
Every time I added a new service, I got this error:

Or for you robots:
Microsoft WCF Test Client
The contract 'IMetadataExchange' in client configuration does not match the name in service contract, or there is no valid method in this contract.
To recover, please manually correct client configuration.

Or restore to default configuration.

Or check "Always regenerate config when launching services" in the Tools -> Options menu, then refresh the service.
Mind you, after pressing ok wcftestclient worked just fine, except for this error in the UI:

Today I finally got time to fix the problem. A bit of Googling let me to this post:
Stating both the cause of the problem (installing the BizTalk Services SDK) and (almost) the solution to my problem.
However, I didn’t find the section mentioned in the post, but in my 32-bit framework 4 machine.config:
I found this section:
       <endpoint binding="sqlBinding" contract="IMetadataExchange" name="mssql"/>
                     <extension … />
                     <extension … />

Comment this out and you are good to go (at least while not using the SDK) :


v86fp8124v said...

So, there are no expertise per se that you need to|you should|you have to} learn to win at them. You can, nevertheless, equip yourself with a number of} ideas that may assist improve your chances of profitable. There are myriads of games at a on line casino, and every of them has its personal rules. If you don’t learn these rules and go in blind, you’re obviously going to lose, except maybe your lucky star is working extra time. Say you’ve created your price range, and you intend to spend $50 in whole. You’ll run out of cash 빙고 in a short time|a quick while}, and also you wouldn’t have loved your time.

4u4nwxo4d8 said...

If the whole of any hand is greater than 9, the rely is adjusted by deducting 10 or by dropping the sum’s first digit. Therefore, if the hand’s two 코인카지노 cards are 9 and 6, the whole comes as much as} 5 and not 15. The croupier will then deal out two cards to the Player , and two cards to the Banker, all of them face up. The goal here is to guess which hand has a rely that’s as near 9 as potential. A profitable internet on a Player Bet leads to the best payout of doubling your guess.